Download this app to your desktop
Learn to code at your own pace, with Encode - your personal coding tutor.
- Everyone can learn to code, we'll teach you coding right from the start.
- We've made awesome bite-sized lessons that efficiently present coding concepts with real code examples.
- We think the best way to learn to code is by coding. Encode includes plenty of interactive coding challenges that are designed to help you level up your coding skills.
- On your daily commute on a train with no data? Keep learning even when you're offline, thanks to full offline support.
- Python: Get to know this popular coding language with Encode! Python's used everywhere from data science to servers.
- Web: Ever wanted to start making webpages, but didn't know where to start? Our web path will teach you the essentials of HTML and CSS, the two languages that sit behind every beautiful website. You'll learn by making mini-webpages using real code.
So far I've made it through 3 lessons on basic coding, and it's really easy to follow. Kind of bland and boring, but not bad.
log('hi! This is 1 + 2'); log(' ') var myAwesomeVariable myAwesomeVariable = 1 var two two = 2 log(myAwesomeVariable + two) log('Now i have said that i should tell you how it works!') log('to do this you type `var one` then `one = 1`') log('for two you do `var two` after that type on the next line `two = 2`') log('Now you have done this they are ready to be added!!!') log('if you wanted them to be added type `log `closing brackets` then the two apostrophes') log('then one + two!') log('Thats it!! I hope you had fun doing code!!')
This application passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.